1. Membership Discount is only for current paid members.
2. Members discounted rate is $300 for Fridley / $100 for Columbia Heights Masjid –Deposit $300 for Fridley / $100 for Columbia Heights
3. The non-member rate is $660 for Fridley / $200 for Columbia Heights -- Deposit $300 for Fridley / $150 for Columbia Heights
4. Reservations will not be honored if payment is not received at least 5 days before the event.
5. If the social event exceeds the rental contract hours requested deposit fees will be applied toward the extra hours of facility usage and Janitor costs.
6. A completed, signed application form must be returned to the ICM Fridley office at least 1 full week before the event.
7. If there are any damages or cleaning is required these costs will be deducted from the deposit.
8. Cleaning supplies, Garbage bags, Cooking utensils, Pots and Pans must be supplied by the Renter.
9. The ICM building must be left in the same condition it was in before you used it.
10. All garbage must be put in the dumpster outside.
Rules and Regulations:
• No Food or beverages are allowed to be in the prayer hall.
• No one should be in the prayer hall except for praying.
• Children should be restricted to the social areas only.
• Children should not be playing in the prayer hall or on any of the steps.
• Renter shall provide his or her own paper products.
• Utensils in the kitchen may be used, but must be cleaned and put away when done.
• All coffee, tea, sugar, milk, or other foods and condiments are to be furnished by the renter.
• No one should be in the offices, classrooms, library, new expansion, or bookstore during social functions.
• Renters and guests are to regard proper Islamic tradition in their usage of ICM and the following will not be tolerated:
• Illegal drugs including tobacco products
• Gambling activities
• Loud activities/music that may disturb our neighbors
• Music which is not religious
Social event/activity shall cease at 10:00pm and building should be cleaned/emptied by 11:00pm .